Thursday, September 22, 2011

Do you ever feel restless? like you wonna change something in your life?

I'm going through this at the moment, Im thinking about changing career or travelling. I can't do anything straight away cause I have credit cards to pay off but I want to go do something now! How do you overcome restlessness and be happy with where you are at at the moment?Do you ever feel restless? like you wonna change something in your life?
Sit down quietly with a pen and paper.



Write down all your goals (from paying off money you owe, to where you want to travel to).



After that, write out an action plan. This will give you a clear picture of where you are and where you are heading. If it means that you have to stay where you are for the time being, so be it, but you will feel better knowing which way you are heading.



Good luck!Do you ever feel restless? like you wonna change something in your life?
All the timeDo you ever feel restless? like you wonna change something in your life?
have your goals and mind and do what you can to make them happen!



For example, you know you have this burdening credit debt. Get it paid off now so you can have fun and be free later. It is hard to enjoy a dream if you are financially strapped.



They also say where there's a will, there's a way. If you truly want these things to come true, and you work for it, you will find a way.



In the meantime, to feel as you are really working towards your goals, do some stuff to help you prepare. For example, if your dream was to teach, you can perhaps volunteer at a school to get a taste of it. Of if you really want to travel Asia, educate yourself, decide where you want to go. Or if you can do both with a short time commitment, if you can afford to financially. I spent one summer traveling in China, teaching English. The entire trip - 7 weeks, only cost $400 for me. There is a whole wide world desparate to speak English, you can make some money doing that. Maybe not ideal for your situation, but it definitely cured some restlessness for me!



I think if you are working towards your goals, it will add to your satisfaction of the %26quot;now%26quot;!Do you ever feel restless? like you wonna change something in your life?
i feel like that everyday

unfortunately i have no freedon to do anything at my free will so i have to wade through it till i can



i say go for your dream...you may regret it later ^_^Do you ever feel restless? like you wonna change something in your life?
Take shorter trips and do things that don't cost a lot of money. Walks at the beach, take a picnic lunch. Free music in the park. There are things you can do and not cost as much.Do you ever feel restless? like you wonna change something in your life?
make a detailed plan (from how to save money to how to spend it and how to get back into a life without spending what you don't have). And slow down on the caffeine.Do you ever feel restless? like you wonna change something in your life?
Yes - all the time!! I want to up sticks and move abroad but have just started a really good job! What to do???Do you ever feel restless? like you wonna change something in your life?
Most of the time im restless about my goals. And i have felt it doesnt work...we should be more focused and focus comes with calm and stable mind.Do you ever feel restless? like you wonna change something in your life?
Yeah all the time but i'm a realist as well as a person who has their heads in the clouds, i think to myself that i will do/my dreams will coem true in the future, there will be a right time to carry out my dreams. I overcome it by spending time with family and friends treasuring each moment trying not to take time with them for granted and doing sports/things i like that's possible in the present for the moment.Do you ever feel restless? like you wonna change something in your life?
this is hard as i often get this way it is so frustrating i go looking for things that ive always wanted to do that are a challenge and different from lifes routine there i always plenty of things to do even if you cant afford much make a list and involve others you will be surprised at the crazy exciting things you can get up to its all about making the effort if you dont you will start doing stupid things you regret to stop your boredomDo you ever feel restless? like you wonna change something in your life?
I feel restless about the future too. What I have found to help is just thinking about the things that I would like to do the most and write them down. Then I think of different ways the I could try to make to come to light. I write down the ideas and then I try to pick the plan that would work best for the situation that I am in right now, not where I want to be or will be next month or next year. Then I take small steps to reach the goals I set. One of thing I like to do is talk with a friend who will help keep you on track. Someone who will tell you are on the right track and let you know when you are straying from the bigger picture.Do you ever feel restless? like you wonna change something in your life?
Every damn day. I don't overcome it, I just live with it. Sometimes it depresses me, I just live with that too. Sometimes you gotta just stick it through because you have responsibilities. I have a husband, kids, bills, family, things that have to be taken care of. So I can't go do what I want with life. Sucks being in a quarter life crisis.Do you ever feel restless? like you wonna change something in your life?
It's hard to overcome that restless feeling, at least for me it is. I was resltess in Phx. and moved to Kansas on a whim (semi-bad idea!!). Now I'm restless in KS, but am gonna get through college here that way I can move somewhere and have a better career opportunity. I go on vacations alot, even if it's just a mini-vacation to another town for the day, that helps. I plan out differrent vacations too, even if it takes me a while to make it there, I know I'm gonna get there eventually so that helps calm down my restlessness. Next stop is Tokyo, Japan, so knowing that and planning for it helps. So yeah, there's my answer.Do you ever feel restless? like you wonna change something in your life?
hard to do but simple to tell ya!



take educated risk in your life!

i.e. : normally i'm shy I would never go up to someone in a bar and ask them for there number

guess what i did i took that educated risk in my life and did just that!

i never called the guy but it was something i never did before so i had to try it!



another example!

i am content with life i love my job there for don't feel i need to ask for a reaise they should just hand them out!

well i had to ask! boy it was hard and scarry but i got my raise!~



just take those risk when you ask yourself should i do this or shouldn't i do this just do it! as long as you do think some about it! dno't go jump off a bridge or anything that's why i say educated risk and stepp9ing out of your comfort zone!

try it at least 2 times a week you will notice your self feeling more and more ALIVE!Do you ever feel restless? like you wonna change something in your life?
fuckedifaknowDo you ever feel restless? like you wonna change something in your life?
Begin to plan now while you are paying off your debts. Collect all the information about the place you want to go to or the career you wish to have. Read everything you can find. Make a scrapbook of your plan and decide things like, how much to get somewhere, or how much for the education, or what clothes will you need, or tools. Keep pictures of your dreams and plans in the scrap book and look at them alot as well as update it whenever you come across something which relates to it. By the time you can afford your changes, you may have a very well organized plan ready. Best to ya.Do you ever feel restless? like you wonna change something in your life?
Sounds like a vicious circle. You may feel trapped by the debt and want a change - but the debt keeps you back. You may need a plan. If you are young enough you may want to decide a realistic time in which you can get rid of the debt. During this time you can also plan the next phase.



What motivates you? What will you be doing in 5 / 10 years time? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment