Thursday, September 22, 2011

I am changing careers how do I become a ...?

I am a former police officer, I gave it up for family, now I would like to be in a position of drill instructor or one of the people who help troubled teens like a drill instructor, I can not join the military because of prior back surgery, however I really want to be an instructor. Any ideas?I am changing careers how do I become a ...?
In order to be a drill instructor, you generally have to be in the military. That is where the most opportunities are.



I would search Google to find all the places that offer 'reform' programs or 'boot camps' for teens and apply to the ones you are interested in.



Good luck!I am changing careers how do I become a ...?
Here i s an excellent site with some wonderful options for you. It will definitely help you. Have a look. http://infofinance12.notlong.com/3AAQA5l

No comments:

Post a Comment