Thursday, September 22, 2011

I'm looking for a change of careers and someone suggested a travel agent. Does anyone have experience?

I'm curious what type of schooling I was need to look into, how people got the jobs that they are in, and what they think. I know with the economy many people are cutting back on vacations, but it would be a good time to get any information and start any schooling I need to. Any thoughts???I%26039;m looking for a change of careers and someone suggested a travel agent. Does anyone have experience?
yeah, i've run across at least 5 travel agents, my own clients who have all but said things are rough and have needed help with their accounts either by forgiving late payments or needing to borrow some more to catch up on other past due credit. most industries are down but people are spending less overall, spending less on vacations, and spending even less on hiring people to make their travel plans for them. everyone's trying to cut the %26quot;middle man%26quot; out. a travel agent is definately a middle man.

No comments:

Post a Comment