Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I succeed at changing my career?

I am going through a real depression. I am trying to change careers and even though I have great skills that can be utilized in a completely different industry, I am not even being considered for an interview. There are jobs I could perfectly perform but I am being brutally rejected. I am depressed and losing my motivation. Has anybody had to cope with this? Should I give up?How do I succeed at changing my career?
I would say the issue may be with your resume. You may need to do some updating. I recommend %26quot;Resumes that Knock 'Em Dead%26quot; by Martin Yate. It may not be that your resume is outdated but maybe needs to be reformatted to highlight your skills. There are sooo many different ways to format a resume and the above book will help with all aspects. The book is only about $13-$14. You could go into a bookstore and flip thru the book to see if you think it would be helpful or not before purchasing. Good Luck!
  • client side script
  • extension to sqltableprovider
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment