Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How many TTC's changed careers?

I am curious as to how many, if any, changed careers after TTC.



I know that I, myself have learned soooo much TTC and have thought about midwife/doula that kind of stuff.



Anybody make the change, or know of someone who has?How many TTC%26039;s changed careers?
i've read of a couple of ladies who are now considering becoming nurses in the infertility field,

try fertilityties.com you'll find some ladies there doing that.



best of luck and babydust to you!How many TTC%26039;s changed careers?
Well, I changed careers but probably not in the way you mean. I worked 60 hour weeks for a large corporation and planned on putting my child in daycare like everyone else I knew. Then after TTC for so long I decided that I could not put my child, who I cried for, prayed for and bartered with God for, for so long, into daycare. I became a stay at home mom and it's the best job on Earth.
  • connecting database
  • client side script
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment