Thursday, September 22, 2011

How can I find a financial sponsor for grad school?

I have a family %26amp; cannot afford to pay tuition. I would like to change careers, get a master's in a medical profession so I can help others. I don't want to take loans or be in debt. Any philanthropists out there willing to help?How can I find a financial sponsor for grad school?
I'm not a philan. but I would advise you to looking at graduate assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships. There is so much money for grad school, its ridiculous. I have 2 masters degrees and got both of them fully paid for by being a graduate assistant in the residence life department. Not only did they fully fund my degree, they also gave me a monthly stipend, housing, a meal plan, and professional development funds to take trips to conferences across america. So just in case you don't find that philan. try seeing what the school and the government can offer you. Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment