Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Has anyone 35 years old or older, changed careers?

I'd like to know how difficult it was especially if you were at your previous employment for quite a while. I actually have what would be considered a pretty good job with good pay and benefits. I'd also like to know if anyone has taken a job that they enjoy much more even though that required they take a signifigant pay cut.Has anyone 35 years old or older, changed careers?
I reinvent myself about every 8 yrs or so, but I am always self employed so it's not quite so intimidating. The businesses I own are very different from one another and it keeps the excitement alive. And as for the pay, just remember the old saying, %26quot;if you find something that you love to do for a living then you will never work again%26quot;. Good luckHas anyone 35 years old or older, changed careers?
I have had a print shop, restaurant, fiberglass company, construction company, firetruck manufacturing company and even a bakery. I'm now buying real estate, so who knows what's next.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment