Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Guy how can some one have a career change from secretarial to any other careers?

meaning what are other careers suitable for a secretary, do u know any success stories about secretaries that had a career shift???Guy how can some one have a career change from secretarial to any other careers?
I'm a good example. I have done other things besides being a secretary, I was a web site builder for a few years.



The way to do it is to find a company that promotes from within, get in there, offer to learn, to help. Never turn anything down because it's not in your job description. Work hard, get along with people, and you can get promoted. Don't be afraid to tell your boss something interests you, because they will give you chances if they like and think you'll succeed.



BTW: I know people with Bachelor's degrees who are Administrative Assistants. Most Admin jobs require at least an Associates now, so no, a degree is not the only way out of being a secretary.Guy how can some one have a career change from secretarial to any other careers?
go to college its the best approachGuy how can some one have a career change from secretarial to any other careers?
secretaries could go back to school, try a new secretary job, human resources, usually secretaries gain knowledge of the field they work (or the field the people they work for are) in so something in that field. data entry maybe?!Guy how can some one have a career change from secretarial to any other careers?
I am a high school drop out. i went to barnes and noble and started reading all of the how to get rich books by all of the big boys. I learned one thing that makes me stand out from most other people. I took one word out of my vocabulary.

CANT

I got a job at the studios and went from 12 dollars an hour to 25 an hour. through raises, we are now at 32 dollars an hour.

now that i have learned the movie buisness. I am starting my own production company and have 3 shows i am currently working on. Im not sure where i am going to get the money from but I do have one more credit card incase i cant find someone to back me. I know i will make it. you know why. because i dont know the meaning of CANT.

find something you like to do and become the best at it. start studying at lunch during work when you can. weekends etc. no pain no gain. sometimes i work 7 days a week but Its ok. because i really want to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment