Thursday, September 22, 2011

How long does it take to build a web design business?

I want to take some classes to learn about the programming. I dont have a degree and need to change careers rather fast. I would start doing it on the side until I can build up and have my own business. Once I have taken the necessary classes, how long does it take to build a business if you hustle?How long does it take to build a web design business?
Web design is not just about coding or programming. I have met so many so called web designers that have NO design skills.



It's like hiring a magazine editor just because they know how to type. It does not make sense.



First, make sure you have the design skills to design aesthetically pleasing sites. Then, proceed with the programming skills.



The reason is that many small businesses (your market I assume since large companies already have a website or marketing dept.) don't need anything special that might require too much programming.



I am not trying to be critical, but you need to make sure this is something you want and can do before you waste your time with learning new things.



I wish you luck and hope you truely succeed.



FWIW, I use Coldfusion for programming sites that need dynamic interaction. However, I use straight HTML quite often. For jobs I do not have time to do, I use elance and get bids on jobs.How long does it take to build a web design business?
All you need is a proper teams of %26quot;Designers/Developers%26quot; backing you up any time. You can can find cheap offshore development contractors at : www.cresolpk.com

Cheers...How long does it take to build a web design business?
i dont know if this is useful but for 拢5 you get all this:

OVER 15500 WEB TEMPLATES

OVER 30,000 EBOOKS

OVER 800 LOGOS

4 COMPLETELY AUTOMATED BUSINESS SITE SCRIPTS

65202 RINGTONES, GAMES, CELLPHONE ACCESSORIES

14 TUTORIALS

10 WEB TOOLS

92261 GRAPHICS

4559 FONTS



www.web-templates.piczo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment