Thursday, September 22, 2011

I m 23years old and a cook before,i decide change career become a hairstylist.It is too late?

i m doing this field about more 4 years.i felt boring with that,i decide to change career ,but i scare that i m old already.And if i didt continue with my old job,what will gonna be happen to me, and how about the hairstylist future?is it good in many way?plase help me!I m 23years old and a cook before,i decide change career become a hairstylist.It is too late?
I don't think that its too late. You're still pretty young.I m 23years old and a cook before,i decide change career become a hairstylist.It is too late?
You have so many years ahead of you and plenty of time to switch careers again if you wanted too. Go for it!I m 23years old and a cook before,i decide change career become a hairstylist.It is too late?
No, hardly!I m 23years old and a cook before,i decide change career become a hairstylist.It is too late?
It is never to late yes you can change plus hairstylists make good tips everyday go for it i think it is a fun job.I m 23years old and a cook before,i decide change career become a hairstylist.It is too late?
okI m 23years old and a cook before,i decide change career become a hairstylist.It is too late?
if this is your passion, go for it! It not too late even if you r 70.I m 23years old and a cook before,i decide change career become a hairstylist.It is too late?
No of course not! You are still very young. You should be in a career that makes you happy ;-)

Good luck ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment