Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How can I change careers?

My request might sound odd 'cuz I'm just over 20, but I really do need help!



Right now, I'm a secretary (only because I can type), but I hate filing documents and writing things for people other than myself. And I can't do sales/restaurants because I have terrible allergies, I can't stand for too long due to back problems, and I'm not really a people person.



So..is there a website or counselor who can help me find a good job? Maybe if I tell them some of my hobbies, they can steer me in the right direction or something...



PS: my dream job is to become a web designer, but right now I'm not skilled enough to make really good websites. That's why I need to find something else to do until then.



Unless...is there a way I can learn how to do web design, AND get paid at the same time?



Thanks in advance!!How can I change careers?
Do you have a college degree? If not are you willing to get one? You could get a 2 year degree in web design and pretty much guarantee a job. If you already have a degree (in any field) that's even better. You can probably find some sort of computer training or certification problem that may only run a few weeks or months.



Other than that you ca start learning about web design anytime you want, just do a search for %26quot;web design.%26quot; Also you may want to think about what you mean by web design. Do you want to write code or do something else?



The only probable way you can get paid while learning is if you can get a paid internship or keep another job while taking classes or practicing on your own time.How can I change careers?
Find a school or college that give classes .

No comments:

Post a Comment