Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I need help. I am driving myself crazy. I want to change career paths but I dont have the resources?

I am about to grad with a degree in finance. I want to do something on television or in fashion but I live in Houston and the market is so small almost nothing here for it. I just want to find something I enjoy doing. How do I proceed. I know california is the best place but i have no money, no connections, in debt and im 23.I need help. I am driving myself crazy. I want to change career paths but I dont have the resources?
There are some intern programs available, especially if you are in school or about to graduate. I think if you can find a job in your area then you can pay off your debts and then head west. I live in california and so many people come here looking for jobs w/o realizing how expensive it is to live here. You might try to get a job in the accts dept of a studio or doing something you are trained to but for the entertainment industry. Then you might be able to train for another job in the same company.
  • vb
  • baby oil clogs up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment