Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I am changing careers, would i be better off with a degree in environmental safety or petroleum technology.?

If you have a serious answer for this --which one of the 2 will be more profitable, about how much a year. I am willing to relocate.I am changing careers, would i be better off with a degree in environmental safety or petroleum technology.?
I would say that considering the current world state of affairs Petroleum technology is a bit of a gamble with environmental lafety looking a safer bet, but what do I know!I am changing careers, would i be better off with a degree in environmental safety or petroleum technology.?
Petroleum technology is certainly a more flexible and better paying career. While environmental safety is exciting and relatively stable, petroleum technology allows you to span different industries (i.e. air, sea, space, and automotive). There are also several sub-careers within petroleum technology (which is why I would recommend it here). With the new advances in fuels and alternative fueling, petroleum technology offers lots of diversity.

No comments:

Post a Comment