Thursday, September 22, 2011

How does one become a licensed Home Inspector, what is cost of training, & what are average yearly earnings?

I live in Maryland and want to change careers. I am primarily interested in a career in residential real estate, but I do NOT want to become an Agent working for a brokerage/real estate firm. I also need to know how long it takes to complete any required training and the current job market for Home Inspectors. I welcome all answers directly related to my question, but please do not send links or offers for the many real estate investment programs that are available for purchase.How does one become a licensed Home Inspector, what is cost of training, %26amp; what are average yearly earnings?
Your best bet is to go to their association and see what information the pros can give you on the subject

Home Inspectors Associations for all states: http://www.homeinspections-usa.com/home_

Best of luck on your research
  • viikii.net
  • .net
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment